Saturday 15 August 2009

The long way down

Yesterday Lucy and I traveled to Germany. It took nearly 12 hours from my home in Northern Ireland to get to a city called Braunschweig in the north of Germany. We had to take one bus, one airplane, one subway, two trains and one car to get to my mum's apartment building. I can tell you that was a very exhausting trip as you can see on the picture ;). Consider that the actual flight only took 1 hour and 50 minutes.



It is very hot here today and I think Lucy is finding it tough but I am sure she will get used to it.

This is a trial for me by the way as I am writing this post from an app on my iPhone- for the first time.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I will be back soon with something o have never done before but many others have.




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: