Monday 10 August 2009

Clutch-ing Great Inspiration

A week ago I bought something of etsy that I wanted to have for quite some time: a clutch bag made by Constança Cabral. I have been checking her shop again and again, but these bags are sold out so quickly that I was always unlucky. And of course there were some times when the fabrics were just not me. But then I was reading her blog and stumbled across this beauty.


And when I checked her shop straight away I couldn't believe my luck. I had to have it!

Well, yesterday I got the package, which was super quick, as she only sent it on Monday. I love it! This is one beautiful clutch that I can see myself using a lot. And it will make a nice change to the changing bag that I have to carry with me for the last 18 months ;)





Constanca has been a true inspiration to me...in many ways. I first heard of her when I received my copy of the IKEA family magazine in January. Constanca's home was featured in it. But not only did she talk about her beautiful apartment, she also mentioned her blog. Of course I had to check it out. Well, Constanca's blog was the actual reason, why I started my own. And although I am far away from where she is at the moment, it is really nice to follow somebody, whose passion for sewing is as great as mine.

If you want to check out her beautiful clutches, go to her shop Saídos da Concha or look at her very classy blog.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention that she also sent ma lovely little lavender cushion, which made the whole parcel smell wonderfully summerly.



Hope you all have a wonderful start into the week. I will have to go and start packing now ;)

No comments: