Monday 29 June 2009

A very colourful treat...

I got a very exciting parcel last week. It arrived on wednesday, even though I only expected it to get here at the end of the week. It came from a person that quite inspires me lately in the crocheting department. She is a very talented lady: the lovely Carina.



The envelope was filled with lots of bright coloured yarn and a pattern for her famous Electric Rainbow Granny Square Blanket, as I agreed to 'test' the pattern for her.



I love the colours Carina uses and when she mentioned on her blog that she was thinking of selling patterns and the matching yarn, I literally jumped at the opportunity. I didn't know which pattern it would be but I have to say I was very pleased to see it was the Rainbow Blanket. This will be perfect for Lucy's room.

Carina was ill with the flue and therefore unable to send everything out straight away, which I did not mind of course. But she sent me also a little something for the delay and I can now say that I am the proud owner of an original embroidered bookmark by Carina. Thank you very much. I will honour it. :0)

No comments: