Thursday 22 April 2010

New fabrics

I didn't realise how long it has been since I wrote anything on this poor little neglected blog of mine. Well, in my defense, I have been pretty occupied since returning from Germany at the end of March. During my stay I got some great news, which have been keeping me busy in my mind and body the last few weeks. I will share these news with you very soon.

On Saturday I went to The Stitch and Creative Crafts Show in Belfast. i went there last year already and loved it. Unfortunately you can spend a little fortune at it as there are so many lovely stands with gorgeous fabrics. So, of course I had to splash out a little ;) and here are my wonderful purchases:






Now all I have to do is find lovely little projects to use these for. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Carina said...

Ohhhh, so wish I could have come with you!

And yes, I have an idea - send everything in the second picture to me! ;-b