Thursday 9 July 2009

Fall is near....

Now that I have all the time in the world again (I wish!!!) I can get started on this idea that I have been carrying around with me for a while now. And this is the yarn I will be using for it:



It is a linen yarn, which I have not used before. It feels quite thick and sort of rustic, but nice to work with. And I love the colours. They remind me of leaves in autumn/fall time.

It is a belated birthday present for my cousin's 18th birthday....in May...oops! But she is in Germany and I am here in Northern Ireland and I didn't see here since christmas. So she will get it in August. Anyway, that is the reason why I will not show any photographs of the progress because you never know who comes across your blog ;). But I will show it eventually. And if it all works out this might be the first piece for my etsy shop. Yay!

I might be quiet over the weekend because I really really have to clean our house. Everything got neglected as I was so busy making the two blankets. Also on saturday we will finally visit our friends with the new baby so that I can give them the blanket.

So-in advance-have a nice weekend :)

No comments: